Latest details on our Live | Pray | Serve vision
We’re gearing up for the next stage of the process inspired by our Live | Pray | Serve vision. From Monday, Bishop Christopher will chair a series of meetings at which each deanery will present their ideas as to what mission and ministry could like locally, as we discern together how we can grow in depth, impact and number. After that, Archdeacons will work with each deanery to develop their plans, before Diocesan Synod members discuss how those proposals fit together into an overall diocesan framework. You can read more about the vision here, and see the full timetable as part of our frequently-asked questions here.
The other ways you can get involved in this process are:
- Watch the video in which Bishop Christopher outlines the vision here or read the main points of the vision here.
- Use the bishop’s video in place of a sermon in your church(es).
- Check if we’ve answered all the questions you might have here. If not, we’d love to hear from you.
- Pray for our vision by using the video prayers we are sharing every Monday and Friday at 8am via Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram; or access them via our website here.
- Share stories from your parish that highlight what you are doing to grow in depth, impact and number – ideally by recording a short video of your church’s activity and sharing it via your parish’s social media channels (using the hashtag #LivePrayServe). You can see how other parishes have done this here.